I always get a lot of questions about my beauty regime so I thought I would finally put together something to share! No doubt though a good amount of sleep and water is also vital. I suck at drinking water, I really do. I honestly just forget so that's a habit I have to nip in the butt myself.
1. Cleansing: Its important your skin is properly cleaned, removing your makeup before bed each night is a must. If your like me and frequently manage to pass out without removing it properly you of all people should definitely invest in a quality cleansing system to make up for it. (that's my justification anyway) Buying my clarisonic was an excellent investment and makes me feel sure I'm giving my skin a deep proper clean.
2. Moisturising: I have 2 moisturisers I swear by; Dior Prestige for night & Dior Skin Perfect for day. I tend you use a lot of anti aging and deep moisturising products because I have a very immature fear of wrinkles. Lathering on moisturiser Is something iv been doing since I was 12 years old. Its so important to hydrate your skin from the inside and out! And don't ever forget your hands and neck, you can always tell how old a women is by these areas.
2. Lip Care: Dry lips are a no. I suffer from them all the time from the whole forgetting to consume water and this just wont do at shoots or events. My go to is the Aesop Rosehip Seed Lip Cream. I will admit, the first time using it was weird.... It is as its labelled and a proper cream over a balm so the texture can be a bit strange at first but totally worth the silky result.
3. Body Exfoliation: Keeping up with good exfoliation gets rid of all the dead skin cells to keep skin smoother, its also vital before applying any fake tan. For this you really cant go past Frank Body's classic scrub. The coffee invigorates and brightens up the skin and it just smells and feels amazing afterwards!
4. Hair Care: I dye my hair A LOT to keep it pastel so I have to have a rigorous hair care system in place. I am always using my Cureaplex system at home once every week or so and to maintain the colour and I just mix my Fudge and conditioner together straight up when I buy the bottle! Just add a little Fudge Pink Flamingo with conditioner to the desired shade. I usually apply it dry with a brush once every 3 weeks and just apply as normal conditioner in between to maintain.
5. Hair Styling: I try not to use too much product on a day to day basis because it goes through enough at work. I have a loving relationship with my Parlux Hairdryer and always try to style with that over the flatiron but if I do have to resort to the dead straight look my trusty Cloud Nine comes to the rescue. Hair product as I mentioned is minimal - I use the Diamond Loreal Oil to smooth over any strays and walk out the door.
Tanning: I don't use much fake tan to be honest but when I do its the Dior Glow Oil for a gradual and even tan. I might use it throughout winter or before bikini season just to add a little subtle colour and the best part is its an oil product so doesn't feel over drying or chemically.